College and Career Coaching
- Expanded self-awareness of the impact Type has on your learning, communication style, and interactions with others.
- Getting the best from your written and oral communication style in class or on a team.
- Adopting a common language to better self-advocate with instructors, parents, and peers.
- Knowledge of time management preferences with targeted strategies.
- A more focused and successful career search process and outcome.
- Access to tools to more clearly and confidently invent your career, optimizing your strengths, talents and best-fit preferences.
- Successful Career Invention or Reinvention at Any Age
- What's involved in Launching Your Career Transition: Reboot or Tweak?
- How to Tap Into Your Career Pathway with Purpose
- Navigating through a Forced or Passion-Driven Reinvention
- Mastering the Interview: Virtual and In-Person
- Salary Negotiations That Leave Everyone Feeling Good – especially YOU